In the subconscious lies the memory of all our life experiences: beliefs, beliefs, traumas, habits, etc. Have you ever considered that your beliefs set the limit of what you allow yourself to achieve and desire?
Beliefs are the foundation of our personality: they determine our successes and failures, our perception of ourselves, others and the situations that Life offers us. You would like to transform your subconscious and become 100% creator of your Life experience.
HOW DOES PSYCH-K® WORK AND WHAT DO I NEED?
Neuroscience confirms that 95% of our experience is determined by our subconscious: by those perceptions and behaviors that are activated automatically, involuntarily and habitually. Most personal growth techniques are aimed only at the conscious part. Only 5%: the tip of the iceberg! PSYCH-K® dialogues directly with the subconscious mind (the remaining 95%!), favoring the optimal conditions for immediate and lasting well-being, in any field of your life. Metaphorically it is like rewriting the software of the mind, transforming limiting perceptions and behaviors into new ‘habits’ that consolidate our inner well-being and support us in achieving our goals easily, including the spiritual part in the process.
THE BENEFITS OF PSYCH-K®
WHO IS IT FOR?
Anyone can be facilitated with psych-k® techniques, they are simple and light techniques that allow benefits and resolutions, it is suitable for children, teenagers, adults, the elderly, for anyone who needs and wants to change into positive and transform a feeling, a perception, a situation, a condition, an action, a physical and emotional state.